Any suggestions on why this is happening with Odyssey?

Hi everyone,

DLC is bought, was downloaded and is loaded. Not showing up in the launcher. However, family members account is working fine and Odyssey is in the launcher? Any ideas?

Thanks for the help.

eliteodyssey.jpg

I am always told to try to log off and relog back in the launcher in such cases.
Did you try that?

Will do that now. I did quit, restart Steam, reboot, all that. I did not specifically logoff Frontier. Doing that now.

How do you do that? Nothing under options except game update, which I did and it says up to date. How can I update the Frontier launcher?

I get the impression you bought through steam? If so steam will update the launcher and the game. In steam library right click game select properties->updates Change automatic updates to high priority, restart steam.

Or at least that worked for me.

Changed it to high priority, quit, logged out, restart, all that, still no Odyssey in the launcher. Maybe it's a firewall thing?

Disconnecting Steam and relinking it did the trick! Thank you for the link above. Been playing for years and always worked fine and Steam always opened the Frontier launcher. Weird, but thank you! Fixed it.

Top Bottom