Anyone know where there's any military restore/reactivation missions?

Doe's anyone know what state or kind of station that these missions spawn from? I've been flying around for the last hour and not one station I've been to has one?
Tedious to say the least!

They were being offered in a system I had my carrier in, but then they stopped being available probably due to some faction states, so I'm in the same boat now, wondering where I can find them again. The only thing I can think of is that it might have something to do with a faction being in an expansion state, but haven't really been able to confirm.

I was looking at all civil war or war states thinking they would be needed in them conditions but didn't find any apart from tonight at Delkar, so took the mission and logged out while I made my tea..... so will have something to do in a bit ;)

I'm not in game ATM - there were problems with power restoration missions. If others confirm that there are none it might be because of that.

If there are still restoration missions I'd like to know if they can be completed without bugs since the last update.

There's a ticket here: https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/31309

Having said that this might not be in any way related to what you're talking about, apologies in advance if it's a different 'thing' (/issue)!

Top Bottom