Anyone seen BH recently?

Damnit. Can’t believe what happened.

There I was, doing some inventory, and a bunch of Panther Clippers fell on me and trapped me on the floor of my stuphz shed. Worst part is that it broke a bone. And not one of those made out of bony stuphz, this was an excited bone.

So, I had to call for help, and it took ages. I had major blood loss. Well, more like blood diversion problems, so could only move myself a couple of millimeters a day, using the best part of my moobs. It was torture, especially having a broken bone at the same time.

Eventually one of my angry radioactive badger security guards came in. After it had done what it usually does in there, on my head, it took pity on me and dragged me out by my broken bone. It took days.

Still, the treatment using prog cells has worked, and I am all fixed up now. I even tried out the repairs with some performance enhancers, whilst watching some of Wimbledon on the hospital tv as Ratty thought. It wasn’t the mens matches.

————————————

Now, I appreciate you guys looking out for me, but it was a workplace accident, and is a hazard of the profession sadly. But, the rewards outweigh the risks.

However, despite my thanks for your concerns, I have to make an important statement.:-

If I should ever leave, it will likely be when the lights need turning out; so, don’t ever discuss my stuphz being up for grabs, unless you are desiring an angry badger in your bed. Forget the horse’s head, these guys are much scarier, and know how to find your bones.

Now that this is done, I shall return to my inventory. I used to have a Latvian hippy working for me, but he demanded payment, so was fed to the badgers because they were bored.

In case I have missed anything, does anyone have any stuphz going?

Ps - I was going for colours to make one of those annoying forum posts, then decided I’d go all in and go for Pride tribute colours. So there.

Damnit. Can’t believe what happened.

There I was, doing some inventory, and a bunch of Panther Clippers fell on me and trapped me on the floor of my stuphz shed. Worst part is that it broke a bone. And not one of those made out of bony stuphz, this was an excited bone.

So, I had to call for help, and it took ages. I had major blood loss. Well, more like blood diversion problems, so could only move myself a couple of millimeters a day, using the best part of my moobs. It was torture, especially having a broken bone at the same time.

Eventually one of my angry radioactive badger security guards came in. After it had done what it usually does in there, on my head, it took pity on me and dragged me out by my broken bone. It took days.

Still, the treatment using prog cells has worked, and I am all fixed up now. I even tried out the repairs with some performance enhancers, whilst watching some of Wimbledon on the hospital tv as Ratty thought. It wasn’t the mens matches.

————————————

Now, I appreciate you guys looking out for me, but it was a workplace accident, and is a hazard of the profession sadly. But, the rewards outweigh the risks.

However, despite my thanks for your concerns, I have to make an important statement.:-

If I should ever leave, it will likely be when the lights need turning out; so, don’t ever discuss my stuphz being up for grabs, unless you are desiring an angry badger in your bed. Forget the horse’s head, these guys are much scarier, and know how to find your bones.

Now that this is done, I shall return to my inventory. I used to have a Latvian hippy working for me, but he demanded payment, so was fed to the badgers because they were bored.

In case I have missed anything, does anyone have any stuphz going?

Ps - I was going for colours to make one of those annoying forum posts, then decided I’d go all in and go for Pride tribute colours. So there.
Glad to see you up and at it 🤘

O7

Top Bottom