APEX SHUTTLES

personally i am wondering how to get to a titan now whenever i get close ie Neutraliser range i just disconnect🤷‍♂️
or the Neutraliser seems to miss the wave an i get flung back out hitting every shard along the way:ROFLMAO:
having the right neuraliser fitted would have helped i suppose silly me..........

Last edited:
On a tangential note, I find it funny that there are some space ports out there (well at least one that I have seen, but probably others as well) that are the only port in the system and so far from any other inhabited system that the Apex Interstellar Transport can't actually transport you anywhere even though the service exists there. It's just funny that you can go to the desk, check where they could transport you and... they can't transport you anywhere. There are no other ports in the system, and no other inhabited systems close enough.

It feels like some governmental jobs. They get the salary for doing nothing.

Yeah, but I was specifically referring to your post about there being no place to go in the system. You can always go to the port from a planet surface if you've boned yourself. I do wonder if the game works out whether or not if you can book a flight from an uninhabited system within 150LY of the closest Apex.

Top Bottom