Abandoned [App] edproxy - Remote the ED netLog to multiple listeners

Is this app , still been developed ? attendant too ?

UPDATE to
Gen.Fussypants reply below ..... it's a great app cool concept, critically acclaimed ,a benchmark for others to work with ..good luck

Last edited:
Is this app , still been developed ? attendant too ?

I owe you all an apology. For the last several months I have been telling myself that I can contribute to this application, however the reality is I cannot any longer. The start-up that I joined 6 months into this project entered a new phase several months ago, and this has consumed all of my time. The desire is there but the time is not.

I would be ecstatic if someone would offer to take over, or fork this project. I would gladly help whomever made such a choice to understand what is going on in the code.

To address those that are having first time startup issues of the app. Something I am doing with the SQLite database is causing new insertions (en-mass) to take longer and longer. Eventually the EDSM server severs the connection. This is disconnect is not being handled properly. The reality is that I was mainly using EDSM for pre-2.x in order to fill in (x, y, z) position. It has probably been long enough that this can come out, but alas I just don't have the time.

I am sorry that I did not post this sooner. I really thought, wanted, hoped that I could keep working on this project.

Duck Rodgers signing off. o7

This is very useful! It still works on Windows 10 64bit ! I use it to connect my EVA app on my android. Its faster than using Frontier Servers for the app. it does take a while to get set up if youhave a lot of log files in your netlog folder but its worth the wait! Thanks for this app!

Does anybody know what to do if the EDSM database creation just stops after about 3 hours? I'd love to use EVA together with this as well, but the database creation stopped at a very high number, the loading bar is still moving but neither the number of systems processed, nor filesize of the database moves. I already tried to shut down and delete the database and start over. Now it's stuck again. Any ideas?

Does anybody know what to do if the EDSM database creation just stops after about 3 hours? I'd love to use EVA together with this as well, but the database creation stopped at a very high number, the loading bar is still moving but neither the number of systems processed, nor filesize of the database moves. I already tried to shut down and delete the database and start over. Now it's stuck again. Any ideas?

Did you even TRY to read anything prior to asking a silly question?

Did you even TRY to read anything prior to asking a silly question?

can anyone help me out please and TY? I want to use this program but I don't know what a "registered listener" qualifies as being? What do I use to "see" these screens on an external screen or device? Adriano, IPad, Android? TY

I see that problem with downloading/creating Database from EDSM is not fixed yet. Mine stops at different moments - once on 4 milions systems processed, once even on 10-11 milions... It's strange bug and noone fixed it yet :/ I want to use this app with Pathfinder on my phone, but it is unavailable right now :/

Top Bottom