Appeal to FDEV regarding rescue ships

I did not realise that! Thought it was people sat on top that was the problem. Every days a school day. (I just pop to solo but get appreciate the issue)
I know, many don't know that. I'd say most pad blockers don't do it intentionally. So spread the word!

This is what you get when everyone targets one system, this becomes too much for the Rescue mega ships to cope.
I am not against focusing on systems however, this sort of thing should be taken into consideration before sending 1000 commanders one system.
Just Saying!

Not only that but collecting and cashing in 20 missions takes time. Not too bad waiting outside the rescue ship, but when a thargoid has decided to make you it’s target you simply can’t hang around.

Part of the problem is that all the evacuation missions lead to the rescue ship in Tarach Tor. The other ones don't seem to be used at all.

If you're evac'ing from Hartlib Terminal in 63 Eridani you will be directed to the rescue ship Federal Haven in Altair. So there is a bit of variation. Just depends on the system you're working with.

Top Bottom