Aquatics (aquarium park!)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Ok so bear with me, i cant the only one that would love to have aquatic animals if they ever made a zoo expansion, or even by itself (but thats less likely). not like zoo tycoon expansive but simple things like sharks, seals, killer whales maybe. maybe even shows the animals can partake in.

Like picture being able to put an actual shark pit in the center of a pirate themed park. am i the only one who thinks that would be amazing?

That would be amazing actually, I would really love having marine animals to play with. If a water park expansion was to come at some time these would be incredibly useful.

If you could construct a family friendly dark ride through a clear tunnel surrounded by fish that would also be great.

If a Wild type expansion happens, I'd love fully customizable aquariums similar to Sea Life Centres. I'd like to decorate and build exhibits and would love to have the large ones with the clear tunnels so guests can walk through them.
Also I'd love to have penguins. Penguin would make me a very happy boy.

If they allowed tunnels through a tank it would be a dream come true, and also since this is a amusment park game as the sole purpose, it would be cool to have a coaster going through the tank (through a tunnel of course), or like a restaurant with fish or turtles or so swimming overhead. It would be cool for a que line to go through a tank too now that I think of it....wow there is so much they could do with it that would give us so many tools to play with at our park :D

Last edited:
I hope we have an expansion pack that adds aquariums s you could make something like SeaWorld. maybe even have animal accidents where trainers or guests get killed, then PETA could come and hurt your reputation for animal cruelty.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom