Arabian Animals

AA602547-534B-42D3-907D-C08BFF0C10DF.jpeg
Hey guys I stumbled across a neat little image that gave me an idea. The way frontier released the Arctic
pack I’m sure we all assume they’ll release by region. While it’s highly likely will get some animals on the pic I doubt this region in particular will get too much attention. But the camel, ibex,hedgehog,and leopard would make a cool region pack. I will leave the birds and lizard out because that’s a whole different type of pack but I’d actually like this idea of Arabian animals.

View attachment 160025Hey guys I stumbled across a neat little image that gave me an idea. The way frontier released the Arctic
pack I’m sure we all assume they’ll release by region. While it’s highly likely will get some animals on the pic I doubt this region in particular will get too much attention. But the camel, ibex,hedgehog,and leopard would make a cool region pack. I will leave the birds and lizard out because that’s a whole different type of pack but I’d actually like this idea of Arabian animals.

I really don't see how the hedgehog would make an effective habitat animal. Honestly you'd be better off including the sand cat, or even the fennec, which supposedly can be found in the Arabian Desert.

Hamadryas baboons live in the Southwestern part of the Arabian Peninsula - they would be among my top picks for an Arabian animal in the game. Other fairly sizeable Arabian animals that I would love to see in-game are the white-tailed mongoose (largest mongoose species - about the size of a West Highland terrier) and the rock hyrax (surprisingly large and pretty much always kept outdoors in zoos I have visited, often mixed with other animals).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I got sidetracked while writing totally forgot the sand cat and fox. But better yet the hamadryus baboon would be excellent.

Top Bottom