Arcade

I have a suggestion it’s probably not the best one of all of the ones I’ve made but what if Planet Zoo had it’s own arcade for young children and guests can play and win prizes I think it’s a good idea but it’s probably not the best idea

Well, hold on, ZT 1 had an arcade. I wouldn't be surprised if we get little arcade machines. Would be perfect for restaurants, too

Building off this idea, maybe those coin machines with the different animals on them could be cool. Or those mold-a-ramas I think that’s what they’re called. Little facilities like that to sprinkle around the zoo. Kinda like games. Full on arcades would, yes be better suited for Planet Coaster, not really realistic for zoos.

Building off this idea, maybe those coin machines with the different animals on them could be cool. Or those mold-a-ramas I think that’s what they’re called. Little facilities like that to sprinkle around the zoo. Kinda like games. Full on arcades would, yes be better suited for Planet Coaster, not really realistic for zoos.
I'd love to see a way to fuse Planet Zoo and Planet Coaster for something like the Busch Gardens...

I have a suggestion it’s probably not the best one of all of the ones I’ve made but what if Planet Zoo had it’s own arcade for young children and guests can play and win prizes I think it’s a good idea but it’s probably not the best idea

Maybe not a literal (digital) arcade, but games like ring toss and other such attractions found in parks? I love the suggestions like touch pools, kiosks, playgrounds, museum-like exhibits, etc.

I would love more stuff like this, I loved how you have the playground items and different store types for zy, so wish they would add some. also wish they had a restaurant that they go into, maybe have them link to habitat so people can be eating, drink gaining fun but also watching the animals.

I don't think a complete Arcade would really fit but maybe something like those Claw Machines where Guests can try to win a stuffed Animal (also please a Gift Shop with stuffed Animals + a Option to build Souvenir Shops similar to the new Restaurants)

also wish they had a restaurant that they go into
We'll get this in the next Update 😉
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/whats-on-the-menu-for-planet-zoo.594532/

Even though I don't really like Touch Pools and prefer normal Tanks over them, I would still be happy because this would mean at least a few small aquatic Animals

Also definitely support the Idea of adding Playgrounds because many Zoos seem to have them, including smaller Zoos and Wildparks

museum-like exhibits
Would be really nice to have something official in this Direction because I love it to create Stuff like that. Created a Titan Arum Exhibition once inside a Reptile House (I doubt most People would like it to be in the same Room as this Plant without Protection) through the Use of a Exhibit which I've set to the tropical Biome, removed the Animal from it and placed one of those Observation Points in Front of it

Last edited:
Top Bottom