Are there antistars in Elite dangerous?

I know there should be exotic stars in ED, but are there antistars?

I hope I have good enough shields when jumping in and end up close to it since the first thing I would need to supercruise so far away from it as possible so the shield can handle the solarstorm.

Do anybody know?

Of course not. It's a rather ridiculous hypothesis.

The reason we don't have antimatter in our universe is because in the early universe all matter was compressed tightly in a small area, any anti-matter would have reacted with matter and been eliminated from the universe, so the answer is no, no anti-matter as far as we know.

It really isn't, if anti-matter and matter co-existed in our universe it would look vastly different from what we currently see.
1 particle in a billion should have survived the big bang. And there are many stars in the milky way. If the antimatter survived then it needed to be grouped with other antimatter.

1 particle in a billion should have survived the big bang. And there are many stars in the milky way. If the antimatter survived then it needed to be grouped with other antimatter.

No, it's generally accepted that the universe originally consisted of both matter and anti-matter in almost equal amounts, most of the matter and anti-matter reacted together and was destroyed, a fraction of 1% of one type was left, this is what we know as matter, no anti-matter survived. Even if if did it wouldn't be grouped because this would create gravity that would attract matter and it would of course all be destroyed. There is no anti-matter left.

I hope I have good enough shields when jumping in and end up close to it since the first thing I would need to supercruise so far away from it as possible so the shield can handle the solarstorm.

Do anybody know?
The next Multiverse to the left on the membrane theory clothesline is an antimatter one.
Don't forget to tip your waiter.

Deleted member 38366

D

And that is a physical impossibility.
A matter that represents the most reactive matter known to mankind cannot have manifested anywhere near conventional matter nor particles emitted from it.

So if there is Antimatter anywhere in the Universe, it's far away from any accumulation or radiated particles from standard Galaxies.

Very good question.

Any player that has finds one gets sucked into the ED gaming universe through the rift in the transdimensional space-time continuum. They get fully sucked through the anomaly and spat out in yet another universe, never to be seen or heard from again. Thats why you don't hear about them. So be careful.

Do anybody know?
They do not update galaxy at all. It is generating same stars with same planets, with an some software, with set limits.
As far as i get it, theyr limit is weight and "space", if they add a star somewhere for example, that would break whole sector + names on systems, etc..

Trust me, earthlings know nothing, they tell you that nonsense about big bang.. really? It was not big bang, it is under theyr noses. Black holes - they take matter and on the opposite side, they pour matter into paralel universe. When they get critical, they just swap and starts rebuilding your universe. Do you know what sand watches are? That is like that.

You may ask how is that they expand, or how is it possible they do not stop. It is like a giant ball full of balls, one ball gets bigger the less matter is in that, second gets smaller the more matter is in it. These two connected balls move alongside other pairs in that giant ball, it depends on weight.

Dont believe me? I have a proof. It's your FSD. How do you think those binaries universes not collide with each other?! It is hyperspace between them. That's why you can fly more than closest star to you. Or you can't collide "there" with other ship.

If you somehow manage to thrive long enough, you can expect black holes pouring matter into your space, other galaxies getting bigger and closer, to the point you will be crushed by the matter.

They do not update galaxy at all. It is generating same stars with same planets, with an some software, with set limits.
As far as i get it, theyr limit is weight and "space", if they add a star somewhere for example, that would break whole sector + names on systems, etc..
They might not add stars, but they do change them. Like when they updated Trappist-1 to match the new discoveries from astronomers.

They might not add stars, but they do change them. Like when they updated Trappist-1 to match the new discoveries from astronomers.

Strange, i saw more posts like this (in suggestions). Add this, add that, or why it does not exist in game.
This one should be exception, or they modified that, because they can.
Sad that they can't keep up roughly with real world, but keeping in mind that engine.. i do not wonder.

Trust me, earthlings know nothing, they tell you that nonsense about big bang.. really? It was not big bang, it is under theyr noses. Black holes - they take matter and on the opposite side, they pour matter into paralel universe. When they get critical, they just swap and starts rebuilding your universe. Do you know what sand watches are? That is like that. (snip)
Is this a quote?

Imho "definitely must be" as well as "definitely cant be" comments on such hypotheses are ridiculous ;)
Too many examples in history of science where things turned out the complete opposite way of what was assumed should teach us caution ;)

Almost all scientific advancement is built on previous science, when people say "scientists said this now they are saying this" is a major misrepresentation of what actually happens. Science doesn't suddenly pop out with a novel idea that completely reverses our understanding, it builds on what do understand, so anti-matter isn't suddenly going to appear as a part of our observation of the universe, because we would already be observing it and trying to explain its existence.

Discoveries that suddenly turn everything on its head do happen, but they're in the rare minority. The vast majority of scientific advancement comes slowly, by exploring what is known, and gradually building upon it.

Large amounts of antimatter coalescing into stars/galaxies/whatever is an interesting hypothesis that's been around for a while, but there's little to no evidence to support it, and quite a lot to refute it, last I heard. To me that says it's unlikely to go anywhere.

Top Bottom