Ariel circumnavigation

Practice practice! I used to marvel at the likes of Tannik Seldon and Timmy Brabston and thought I'd never be able to drive the SRV like that. It's a really REALLY fun skill to master!
It is really fun driving the srv a bit madly :)

I recently started driving more confidently, using drive assist off, and pulling all sorts of stunts with j-turns, drifts, and so on. You can really make that thing move :) I always like seeing the dust clouds or ice particle clouds that get kicked up by some of the manoeuvres I've been practising lately :D

I'm nowhere near the skill levels I see in the videos, but I am slowly improving!

Well, funny you should mention that but I did try travelling along the ridges of VM-D C15-10 2 A which some have called "the new Pomeche". Here's my route ..
Wow... amazing scenery. I found a similar planet during the Luxury Tour expedition (organized by the Deep Space Network). We had a great meetup there as well with lots of shenanigans :)

Well, funny you should mention that but I did try travelling along the ridges of VM-D C15-10 2 A which some have called "the new Pomeche". Here's my route ..

.. and here's the video ..

I did, briefly, ponder a circumnavigation but once you fell off the ridges there'd be no getting back up on them again!

Really enjoyed last night! Don't forget the "Truckers Up Teide" event on Sunday 11th, that should be really good fun too!
Wow! Talk about jaw-dropping terrain.

Also jaw-dropping driving. I couldn't believe you turned falling off one ridge into a bounce off of another and managing to land on top of a third!

Although you really need to zoom out your radar so you can see the terrain around you better. :)

Nooooooo.... :-o

I've been out of the game for a while as I had very little time.

Awesome!!

@Alec Please, pass my thanks to the guys & girls that made that bulletin. Very nice!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom