General / Off-Topic Ark needs bailing out due to flood damage...

It's a sign of God. Do not try to imitate the original Ark. I am surprised that the Ark has not yet been struck by vengeful lightning.

😇

It's a sign of God. Do not try to imitate the original Ark. I am surprised that the Ark has not yet been struck by vengeful lightning.

😇

That would imply that ...wait forum rules and all that, but yes the OP was a bit misleading I was hoping for a good laugh only to find out it was the land not the Ark itself.

However that thing does look impressive.

That would imply that ...wait forum rules and all that, but yes the OP was a bit misleading I was hoping for a good laugh only to find out it was the land not the Ark itself.

However that thing does look impressive.
It's kind of funny, though.
I love how they genuinely built it according to the bible to prove the story (and it is just a story) is right.
But it took about a 1000 people over a year to build (with heavy machinery, modern power tools and logistics), with overall almost half a million man-hours of labour. And while impressive, how many animals could it house for a month? A hundred, perhaps?
So in the end they did the exact opposite of what they were trying to achieve - they have proven that such thing is an absolute bogus. :LOL:

I thought Satan owned an insurance company on the Earth for the privileged.

:)
I think she might own every insurance company, to be honest. Even with full insurance you never seem to be insured against the things that actually happen. :LOL:

"So, a tree fell onto your car and destroyed it? Well, we'd like to help you, but it seems that your insurance doesn't cover trees falling from above, so we won't be able to help you."

Last edited:
Gasp did you just assume satan's gender?
Well...
Always scheming.
Fulfilling your wishes either literally, so they turn on you or in a way you haven't thought of.
Talks in riddles.
Lives off of human suffering.
Like the room much hotter than is comfortable for you.
I rest my case. :LOL:

Away from Ken's war with his insurers, investors and tax men... it seems he isn't alone.
There are 2 other 'Arks' out there, one on an island near Hong Kong which has a dark history regarding the village that was demolished to make room for it.
The other was built in Holland in 2013 for E4million, it apparently had 'over a million visitors' before it was found to breach EU Health & Safety standards. The plan then was to sail to Norway, but apparently seamanship wasn't a priority. They lost control in Oslo harbour and rammed a Norwegian Coast Guard vessel.
100294432-OSLO_Ark-NEWS_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Following repairs the plan now is to sail to Israel, though given they couldn't navigate Oslo Harbour the Bay of Biscay should be interesting.
Might make an interesting addition to the seabed.

Edit: Just when you think it can't get any worse, this thing manages to crush several vessels in its home port!
Screen-Shot-2018-01-18-at-4.32.57-PM-1024x557.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom