'Armory' Module

Add new optinonal module: Armory (or better term).

It should work similar to AFMU, but it should restore (basic) ammunition to weapons instead of repairing.
However it shouldn't be weightless.

If you want to include some engineering then shielded / reinforced / lightweight (less integrity, weight, ammunition) / high capacity (more weight and ammunition) are good candidates.

It will increase staying power in CZ or while bounty hunting.

I think that current method of synthesis is ill-thought - people want to play the game, not grinding materials so they can play it.

Hmm, so the AFMU requires synthesis to restock, how is this any different? It's not removing synthesis is it, just removing it one step further away. Instead of using synthesis to restock ammo, you use the armory, and when the armory runs out you use synthesis to restock the armory then use the armory to restock the ammo. Seems......pointless to me.

I would go the other way around: make synthesis a module, and make its size relate to the ammount of materials collected.
Or separate synthesis into different specialized modules. One for fuel and jump range, another for ammo, etc...

It should also be targetable, and if the integrity drops below 50% there should be the chance of catastrophic failure causing damage proportional to the amount of ammunition currently stored in it.

Top Bottom