ARX for Watching Advertisements During the Loading Screen

That's going too far!

Based on your profile, I really don't get your problem.

I don't like ARX too much, either. I found the old "costs this much in actual money" concept much better and actually bought things there, while i didn't buy anything with ARX yet. So in terms of transparency the old thing was better, but i also understand that having both the pc-side shop and the completely different shopping system on consoles created extra effort. They were able to reduce that by unifying the system to ARX. So while i don't like it, i kind of understand what advantage they saw for themselves.

All that being said, formerly we had the option to buy paintjobs for money or don't get them at all. The same is still possible. But now we also get ARX for free by merely playing the game. (As it's still in-game stuff it's not yet that FD would pay us to play the game. But it's more than we had before. )

Yet this is not enough for you. So in the unlikely case that this thread is not a troll thread, i am utterly surprised that there'd be something which would be too far for you.

Since the new Arx system has come into being I have not purchased a single item from the Store. Yet before, when I could see the actual real price of ship kits and paint jobs, I was always making new purchases. I miss the old Store and wish it would come back.

Top Bottom