ARX Zombies

Speaking of, I think some people confuse ED with Facebook Messenger. I was in VR yesterday and a fellow (nice enough guy) was just chatting up a storm non-stop. He even gave me tips on how to use chat, as if he thought I didn't know how to respond. I finally had to take off the Rift and type a message to let him know that I can't talk back while in VR.

It sure would be nice if Frontier gave us a menu from which we could pick prewritten, customizable messages. This would be of great benefit not only to VR users, but console players as well!
"It is the way".

I'm new to VR, so yes, I recently parked down on a planetary outpost and sat on the pad while walking around my Eagle's cozy cockpit (what a view), watching ships come and go for a good 30-45 minutes. It may sound silly, but in VR, it's pretty freakin amazing!
I remember doing that as well. An orbital platform next to an ELW. Was amazing just watching other ships taking off and landing on the pad next to me.

Macros are going to be my way once I take the time to actually figure them out. Still, I'd prefer a solution built into the game. Even with easy access to a keyboard, quick button-press messages would be very nice. I don't have time to be channeling my inner Shakespeare while in the middle of a firefight!

Several options to pin desktop and keyboard inside the game. Behold the ancient wisdom from the forgotten parts of the forum :

So you just put your goggles on and sit in the station looking around you?

If so then each to their own I guess, but otherwise that's not what I witnessed, those CMDRs weren't doing anything at all for long periods off time.

I've also done this in VR, it's relaxing. And you would have no idea of knowing if that's what you're witnessing or not.

"Your mum" is the reply people give when they can't think of anything witty. Next time wait until you've got something good, then reply.... 🙂
O but correcting me on an obvious typo for a cheap laugh was the height of intelligent discourse? Thanks for the free advise but I think in future I'll just say whatever I like.

I keep getting the message that I've gotten free bonus arx but I don't think my arx total has gone. in truth I really don't pay that much attention to how many arx I have before I start playing though so I could be wrong

external-content.duckduckgo.com(30).jpg

Top Bottom