ASP long haul transport set up

Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone has been using the asp for transportation? I currently have 100t cargo 56t fuel and fully laden jump just under 21Ly. I have no weapons or shields and have a docking computer. I will be saving up for a type 7, I do have a type 6 but believe that the asp suited me better as is quicker and more nimble and can land on M pads. Is this a good call?

I can easily do 230Ly without having to refuel, so the rare cargo runs is the intention.

Last edited:
If you have no shield's why not 120's range cargo? Also the T6 is smaller and less cargo so Id've just sold it. Keep Asp once yoget the T7 though as it can land at outpost's.

Last edited:
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone has been using the asp for transportation? I currently have 100t cargo 56t fuel and fully laden jump just under 21Ly. I have no weapons or shields and have a docking computer. I will be saving up for a type 7, I do have a type 6 but believe that the asp suited me better as is quicker and more nimble and can land on M pads. Is this a good call?

I can easily do 230Ly without having to refuel, so the rare cargo runs is the intention.

ASP is very good.. Fly one too, love it!

I have 3 extra fuel takes on lol that why I have 56t of fuel I suppose I could get rid of docking computer but it is so convenient. I will go sell the type 6 and get a few mill back from that. But yeah I have no intention of selling the asp once I get the type 7 I will change asp to combat ready with 64t cargo

I have 3 extra fuel takes on lol that why I have 56t of fuel I suppose I could get rid of docking computer but it is so convenient. I will go sell the type 6 and get a few mill back from that. But yeah I have no intention of selling the asp once I get the type 7 I will change asp to combat ready with 64t cargo
Unless you haven't got the best FSD yet you don't hardly ever need extra fuel even on long trip's.

I believe I have the 5B as 5A is like 5mil so that would be sufficient for the time being. I would I understand that the better the FSD the more fuel efficient it is?

I believe I have the 5B as 5A is like 5mil so that would be sufficient for the time being. I would I understand that the better the FSD the more fuel efficient it is?

Yes if the jumps are shorter, which with max tonage from cargo at 126 would be the case. Or so it seem's fromm y experience.

Last edited:
Top Bottom