assassination services

The Replicated Man

T
OP Do you guys do cross platform ganks as well? What if I were to put a bounty on my own head?

Plan was getting some weapons that'll make it easier to disable ships rather than blow them to bits aswell as getting some proper shields because these B whatever shields on the Krait I've got on it can't even stand for a proper crash landing on 1-2G worlds. But all that especially from what I've read to with the new weapons that look somewhat interesting aswell as just general engineers is still a grind yeah? I was also planning on getting pulse distrubtor again but I vaguely remember there being a good reason as to why I didn't really use it on console, but if it's something that's decent it'll be powerplay. 😕 There isn't some sort of cooldown of really long cooldown on the pulse distrubtors effect or something is there? Or maybe do shields stop the malfunctions now?

Also I really ought to get myself a Sol permit. I miss jumping off Plutos huge mountains, bet it will be good fun in VR. So much to do its almost overwhelming, mostly again because it's all a bit grindy.
Your free to joi
OP Do you guys do cross platform ganks as well? What if I were to put a bounty on my own head?
Only on xbx

Top Bottom