Autoconnect on Infinite Coaster not working correctly.

So I was building a great, lenthy Infinite Coaster. When I had to delete a piece of track to put in another block-brake, the game won´t let me connect the track pieces again.
No matter how close i move the two track pieces together, the auto-connect tab wont show up and there is no way to close the circuit. Does anyone else have this problem?
Right now I can´t finish the coaster and I surely don´t want to delete the whole thing as I was working on it for hours.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
In my experience if the track pieces are TO close to each other the autoconnect doesn’t appear but when I delete another piece of track it does.

In my experience if the track pieces are TO close to each other the autoconnect doesn’t appear but when I delete another piece of track it does.
I know that the minimum track length needs to be considered, and I deleted several pieces and toyed with the different track profiles, but it doesn´t work.
This appears to be a bug.

I found the reason for the problem: There was a single piece of track hidden underground, which was apparantly forgotten, when I deleted parts of the track. So NO BUG!

Top Bottom