Community Event / Creation Automatic creation of images for signature

Hello everyone!
For each person the signature of the message - it is an opportunity to express their feelings, their feelings on the forum.
Of course, Mobius creates stunning images for signature, and in addition, there is a theme Dynamic Forum Signature Generator.
But, I decided that one more opportunity to create an image will not be superfluous.
Address generator: http://dobrijzmej.ru/signs/?lang=en

21.06.2013: add the logo of three main factions, and logo of ED.
22.06.2013: Implemented the ability to add ship to any picture.

Examples:
Inside the spoiler you can see a instruction to create your sign.
1. Select font for text
2. Select template, whrere will be your text
3. Write text, what you liked
4. Set coordinates of text on template end text size
5. Set color of text, color of shadow (if need) and color of blink (also if need)
6. If image ready - click button "Create", after that, the text will appear below the picture (for example, [url]http://dobrijzmej.ru/signs/img/sign_1367838252_userbars_003.jpg[/url]), which you can select, copy, and paste in the editor of his signature on the forum.
7. But, if you want to add one more line of text in a different font/size/color, then click on the "Set base image" and repeat the steps from the beginning (except for step number 2). When image will be ready - click button "Create".
http://savepic.net/3710938.jpg
After you select the settings you must click the image at the bottom of the page "Create" button, even if the design already looks the way you want. After pressing the button will have additional instructions for you =)

Please note that I am not a professional web programmer, and this is the first site that I bought hosting. I paid the lowest rate, and it is very possible that the server will limit the load on my site. So please, if you have any difficulties, wait a some time and try again (however, I very much hope that the difficulties will not).
In addition, I have not a lot of free space on the host, so those who can - please, save acquired images to another hosting. If you do not know how to do it - write in this thread, I'll try to make instructions on how to do it.

Advantage of my site:
* You can choose the position of the text in the picture
* You can select the text size
* You can choose the color of the text
* You can select one of the 9 fonts (if you need a special font, write his name, and I will add it)
* You can select one of 6 banners (write if you want to add to the list any popular image, and I will add it)
* You can include a link to any image on the internet, and the site will try to create a signature based on it

I just started to develop this page, and if you have suggestions - you can write to me about them in this forum thread. I'll try to add them to the site.
If you notice errors in the site - also write =)
Oh, and if you enjoy the site - do not hesitate to write to me about it =)

Russian?

Back
Top Bottom