Aw bless, someone just sold 14T of LTD to my carrier ;(

Makes your heart bleed.
I put the price up in case they return :)

Edit: actually, if it was you, you are a newb. and you're on this forum PM me, maybe I can give you a bump Cmdr.
Maybe they just had 14 ton cargo capacity. Size 3 cargo rack + size 2 refinery. Many small beginner’s mining ships would likely have that config (in particular the Cobra mkIII if I don’t misremember).

Edit; nope, I misremembered :p
Edit 2; here is the starting mining Hauler that does fit the description: https://coriolis.io/outfit/hauler?c...==.Aw18kA==..EweloBhAWEA4QFMCGBzANokICMF8hRFA

Last edited:
Maybe they just had 14 ton cargo capacity. Size 3 cargo rack + size 2 refinery. Many small beginner’s mining ships would likely have that config (in particular the Cobra mkIII if I don’t misremember).

Edit; nooe, I misremembered :p

That's something like I imagined, I hope they get in touch.

Or someone just got bored minng :( ?

In Colonia I was happily exploiting the SLF tactic this weekend and filled my t10. Prices at stations were really bad, but several FC's had far better prices. So, Anticipating the nerf hammer I sold there and made far better profit.

I know the Carrier owner will also benefit when they sell when prices hit better numbers but this seemed a win all round. Its not just noobs who sell to the FC's when it suits!

blessed innocence.

we all secretly miss it, don't we?
I do and don't. I remember the thrill of making my first million. I also remember saying "Wow, that mission pays SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND credits! Better snag that." Nowadays, I don't get out of bed for less than a million...unless it's running Rep +++++ missions.

I spent the evening last night offloading tritium for a CMDR I found on inara. I think I only made like 56 million for about an hours work, but then I realized he made 100mil and did absolutely nothing. It was then that my eyes were opened to the CR printer that carriers can be. Whereas some believed they were a money sink, I think time will show that there will be more CR in the game after them - exponentially, even - than there ever were before them.

Well a Hauler selling 14 tons of LTD, would becomes a Cobra on the next run (or possibly a Keeback) and then a ........

Take the opportunity to be nice whilst you can OP, I reckon they'll be on the forum moaning about LTD changes after update, with the "hardly worth taking my T-9 out" line of argument next week!

Simon

Top Bottom