Azimuth Saga Finale Twitch Drops

Wear your support for the Galaxy's most famous mass murderer and proponent of xenocide with pride / shame*

*Delete inapplicable
M0Dn5ES.png

Malic is less organised :)
What is organization? I do not understand word.

My general plan, since I live in the US, wake up early, eat something so my stomach is not screaming at me, start stream and just go as long as I can. I know people want these drops, and to give as big a period for people to drop in, I break one of my rules to not eat on stream for these type of big events. Is that what is called org-in-i-zation? D:

I reject cookies.

Relax, it was tongue-in-cheek and I thought it doesn't hurt to give this thread a bump today.

Hmm. I've done my 20 minutes and claimed the FDL skin on Twitch. My frontierstore.net and twitch accounts are linked and I'm logged in to both. Theres no option to claim it on frontierstore. Is it going to be added later so I can claim it there, or is it now automatic once its clamed on twitch?

Hmm. I've done my 20 minutes and claimed the FDL skin on Twitch. My frontierstore.net and twitch accounts are linked and I'm logged in to both. Theres no option to claim it on frontierstore. Is it going to be added later so I can claim it there, or is it now automatic once its clamed on twitch?
If it's like the last 6 months you don't claim it on the frontier store at all - just go to the game after claiming on twitch

Zac Cocken

Junior Product Manager
Frontier
They should go straight to your account in-game!

Im totally confused. Its 8th, Monday today. The text says its 9th Monday.
Now Monday or 9th? 🤪
1659953515796.png

Edit: ah, ok, others had found this before me and thinking about it

Top Bottom