Azure paint job application

Soooo .... let me get this straight .... our “free” gift for Horizon ownership is that we are allowed to “rent” the Azure paint job?

Just had a look at my 2017 Sidewinder, guess what I called her back then:
E4C530BE-3E6D-4F3F-B697-055BD148D86C.jpeg

I know it's not vital and it is only a paint job so it's fixed when it's fixed but the fact that they're having difficulties with it and the paint jobs from the twitch drop stream which I still haven't got yet doesn't fill me with much confidence for the implementation of Odyssey

I know it's not vital and it is only a paint job so it's fixed when it's fixed but the fact that they're having difficulties with it and the paint jobs from the twitch drop stream which I still haven't got yet doesn't fill me with much confidence for the implementation of Odyssey
I already know what will happen when Odyssey deploys,you don't want to know it ;)

Issue is not so much about Azure skin, don't care for that really, but the fact that it was reward for all who bought Horizons before it went free. And it's not working.
It's just poor customer service in my opinion.

"Here ps4 players, have a free skin for reward for all your ships but you can't use it, we know about this issue but we don't care...Buy arx."

Btw, almost bought some arx while discounts were in, but changed my mind, because reasons above.

Edit: this thread is 40 days old, to prove my point.

Last edited:
No money from me, almost bought some arx, but then I thought no way till I'm treated like this.

I can understand things might not work when implemented, but almost 2 months later stuff like "free" skin still not working.

Quoting part of support answer from ticket over 1 month ago:

"We're pretty sure we know the cause and are working on a fix that we can deploy to the live game (i.e. no update required) so this problem should disappear in the near future. :)"

So FDev, where's the problem then?!
Fix it if you know the problem.

@Bruce Garrido

We're pretty sure we know the cause and are working on a fix that we can deploy to the live game (i.e. no update required) so this problem should disappear in the near future. :)"

... They just don't want to fix it because they like getting paid hand-over-fist for neglecting a game with Known Issues from day 1, that they still have yet to care about fixing.

Last edited:
Thing is, does this now mean there's probably no point in pre- ordering on Playstation?

After this and the Cobra mk4 issue, to find out the pre-order bonus is a space suit skin when Christmas is coming and January tends to be a month of watching the pennies, maybe it's better to wait until Odyssey lands and has a few bug fixes first, or goes on sale.

What if the same thing happens with our 'free' skin then?

Top Bottom