Bad connection and kick (missions, jump)

Hey, i dont know if this thread is already existing, but my english is not that good to search...
The last time i played ED was 2017 i think.
After a few days i stopped playing because of the extreml connection problems every time i try to do missions.
Now i installed the game again in the hope that connection problems are done... its not! -.-
Every damn time i try to do missions or passangers it just load a part of the mission list.
If i accept a mission, the game kicks me back to main menu.

THAT SUCKS! Realy, it took me 10 minutes to land on a station, accept a mission and start from the station.
Every 3th jump is a problem too. It took 2 misutes to jump AFTER the FSD is loaded... or it kicks my ass back to main menu.

Now, i dont think a game like ED has a connection from 1567... so, i think there must be a problem with my connection.
But ED is the only game i have this problem, so... don anyone have n idea whats the problem?

Here my specs:
  • AMD Ryzen 5 1600X (6 Core - 3,6 GHz)
  • MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
  • nVidia GeForce GTX 1070
  • 16 GB DDR4 RAM
  • 200 MBit Connection

Ask if u need something.
Hope someone can help.

- HyperStorm

Now, i dont think a game like ED has a connection from 1567... so, i think there must be a problem with my connection.
But ED is the only game i have this problem, so... don anyone have n idea whats the problem?

If I were you I'd open a support ticket. You can do so from here...

They are very helpful, and have network diagnostics that they can get you to run to (hopefully) determine where the problem lies. You are probably right that it's something to do with your setup, and they will be best placed to help you figure out what and where it is, and they will certainly stick with you until they have exhausted all options.

In some cases it may also matter where you are.

Certain countries have issues with Amazon Servers for "reasons" which can have a negative effect on your connection to them.

I would try connecting via free vpn or if you can afford it a good gaming vpn as it does seem to be your current connection for whatever reason

Top Bottom