Bashing?

Hello, Commanders.

I've recently run across a pathetic situation. Our squadron lost a member the other day. We had planned a small event to Guardian Space (using the FC) and scheduled it a week out. During the week reminders were sent and verbal communication was had about said event. Long story short, this member missed the bus, so to speak.
Another member with a FC decided to meet up with us and offered another chance to give a ride. Again, it was missed.
So the member got upset and left the squadron. Good riddance, right?
Now said member is bashing us on social media, while asking to be reinstated into the squadron. 😅

My question, should we just scroll on and move on, or would you handle it differently?

Thanks, CMDRs

That's a question for your squadron command. I (we) wouldn't take the public criticism very well, but it all depends on the circumstances.
We'd probably just let him back in and give him a comedy callsign; "Dopey", "Forgetful" or "The Late CMDR whatever"

Hello, Commanders.

I've recently run across a pathetic situation. Our squadron lost a member the other day. We had planned a small event to Guardian Space (using the FC) and scheduled it a week out. During the week reminders were sent and verbal communication was had about said event. Long story short, this member missed the bus, so to speak.
Another member with a FC decided to meet up with us and offered another chance to give a ride. Again, it was missed.
Now said member is bashing us on social media, while asking to be reinstated into the squadron. 😅

My question, should we just scroll on and move on, or would you handle it differently?

Thanks, CMDRs

Also as it’s outside of Xbox Live, it’s not something you can report. Best wishes with the members.

If it were my squadron I'd take him back.... with repeated plasma slugs to the face. Then offer him the opportunity to rejoin on the condition of he ever causes trouble again he will be permanently black listed as KOS by all squad members. That's just me though. Run it however you want. Just dont be weak in your decision or that will incentivize him and others to do this kind of thing again. He will probably not stay with your squadron tbh.

Why was the cmdr leaving?
Was the cmdr long standing and loyal?.
Depends doesn't it. On the circumstances. And would other squadron members benefit?
Do what's best for the squadron.

Hello, Commanders.

Thanks, CMDRs
Let them get on your fc and then jump to a system that can only be reach by a fc and then when they're offline have another cmdr pick you up in their fc so you can leave them in time out to think about how their behavior get them to where they are.

Top Bottom