Be honest everyone. Who will most likely purchase the Python MkII..?

Just intrigued to know how many cmdrs are planning to buy this early access ship from the Arx store on the 7th May?

I myself may well, just for the sake of something being new. However, will probably hold out a little while to learn the usefulness of this new ship.
...Would be honestly disappointing if the interior is identical to the old version. Hoping this will see a face lift. And would make the purchase all the more worth while.

Flimley

I'm out exploring in live & definitely won't be back in May but might be before August. If it becomes available in legacy I almost certainly will.

I have the ARX (earned in-game, 800/week playing both legacy & live) for it & little else to spend that on so probably will get it just to try it for myself if it looks useful. I really like the Python (MkI) & don't like the noise of the Kraits so I'm hoping it'll find a home in my fleet.

Interested to learn more about the other upcoming new ships too, it's been a while since we had a new vehicle to play around with.

Just intrigued to know how many cmdrs are planning to buy this early access ship from the Arx store on the 7th May?

I myself may well, just for the sake of something being new. However, will probably hold out a little while to learn the usefulness of this new ship.
...Would be honestly disappointing if the interior is identical to the old version. Hoping this will see a face lift. And would make the purchase all the more worth while.

Flimley
I might, but then again I might not, depends how cool it is (could be a great piracy ship).
Go on Frontier, convince me!!!!

I will purchase the ship as soon as it's available for purchase.

Turns out I already had accumulated enough ARX to purchase it, but went ahead and bought more anyway, because I decided that supporting the game I have been playing for two years straight is a significantly better cause than throwing that same money on something significantly less useful. (Heaven knows I have thrown enormous sums of money on video games that I have played for just a couple of hours at most. At least on Steam you can refund such games, but not in other platforms...)

And this is very unusual for me. I very, very rarely purchase any additional content for a game for money. I have purchased a few DLCs (that have provided actual new gameplay content), and that's about it.

Oh, and if this is kind of "beta-testing" new content, I'll gladly do so! Why wouldn't I?

Yes i plan to purchase it with arx myself. Curious to see the pre-builds and how much they will be. Can we get early access and prebuild?
that's an interesting point. aside from the T-6 and chieftain prebuilds.
1. Will these new variant ships have a prebuild aspect to them?
2. Will they have a normal or discounted rebuy ? Compared to the later in-game purchase?
3. Or, most likely I think. just a standard rated ship with normal rebuy costs, as it's purely just simply early access.

Flimley

Top Bottom