Beagle Point Expedition (BPE)

Seven months is interesting timing since it corresponds to the time I've been away from Colonia to Beagle Point. I expect to return to Colonia by tomorrow or the day after.
The time allocated should make for a nice relaxed trip where you don't have to hammer out the lightyears every day.

Seven months is interesting timing since it corresponds to the time I've been away from Colonia to Beagle Point. I expect to return to Colonia by tomorrow or the day after.
The time allocated should make for a nice relaxed trip where you don't have to hammer out the lightyears every day.

Also with the n/s route if you want it, you can travel fast.

Also with the n/s route if you want it, you can travel fast.
Yes, I normally play in a very risk-averse fashion, but have taken advantage of the n/s boost about a dozen times on the last stretch and the gain to distance travelled over time does seem significant.
I've arrived at Jaques a bit ahead of my planned schedule (Read: Buckyballed the last 5kly) and am busy selling data . :D

Good luck, CMDRs. Not sure if The Dead End's Expedition will get to BP in time for a meetup, but that would be awesome for two expeditions to meet.

Good luck, CMDRs. Not sure if The Dead End's Expedition will get to BP in time for a meetup, but that would be awesome for two expeditions to meet.

Yes it would be, we will be at Beagle Point on 5th May 2018, if you can arrange to meet us there at that time, it will be fun.

Last edited:
J8IFDbASR3O1JkluXt0t9Q.png

https://www.edsm.net/en/expeditions/summary/id/29/name/Beagle+Point+Expedition

Don't forget to invite your friends, hopefully this expedition can be a lot of fun, with some gorgeous sights!
(I've already gotten someone to purchase the game just for this) :p

If I'm back from the Dead Ends Expedition by then, I might join up. Looks like some great POI to visit! Don't put me as a positive. This is all tentative.

Hi,

How long are the meetups expected to last? It is a tad early for my time zone. :)

I'm currently 45K LY from the bubble and taking my time, but I should get back well before then. This sounds fun and I'd like to join too, if possible. :)

Hi,

How long are the meetups expected to last? It is a tad early for my time zone. :)

I'm currently 45K LY from the bubble and taking my time, but I should get back well before then. This sounds fun and I'd like to join too, if possible. :)

They usually last for a few hours, but if there are very different time zones involved, it can easily span a full day to allow everyone to meet up.

Top Bottom