Been a long week, I think we've all earned some Carrier memes

report.jpg

The ones that are pointing out how much Explorers don't matter in the eyes of FDev are so damn true lol
Last night I found an undiscovered variant of a space worm lifeform. I was SO HAPPY that I could leave a mark in this galaxy exploration history. Today after I logged back it turned out, codex entry for it gets reset and that is a bug with many space lifeform codex entries THAT EXISTED FOR YEARS. There is absolutely nothing to do out there other than find some space lifeforms or anomalies but they are just the same thing with color variants that do nothing and many of them wont even register properly!

ED exploration is just jumping and honking. Nothing more. Waste of time other than a few screenshots I was able to get.

CMDR walks into a Brewer dealership, Brewer staff, ever so polite as always, "Good evening Sir, and thank you very much for visiting this facility, how may I be of assistance to you?", CMDR is like "I want a fully optioned up fleet carrier for my star system", Brewer sales man "I'd love to help you with that my good sir, but the price is three star systems for such a carrier".

Top Bottom