Been away... What's new with the Thargoid bases?

I've been away for a week or so and visited about six Thargoid bases before, including a live one.

Since then about 200 more have been found. With the exception of the crashed alien ship I've seen at MEL 22 SECTOR ZU-P C5-1, is there anything else new, interesting, and worth a visit?

I've been away for a week or so and visited about six Thargoid bases before, including a live one.

Since then about 200 more have been found. With the exception of the crashed alien ship I've seen at MEL 22 SECTOR ZU-P C5-1, is there anything else new, interesting, and worth a visit?

There is a complete thread about this.

Supprisingly early reports seem to be suggesting they have come for our microwave oven technology, and they are obsessed with tennis and flower arranging. Who'd have thought.

They're coming after our ammonia. All of it.
And our cats. Oh, and our beer!!! s!!

Oh, they're also after our men. They wish to repopulate the galaxy. I hear they have this powerful ray that causes you to need to mate with them. An hypnotic ray. Once exposed, you grow space-legs, float to their ship where the female is waiting for you. Then in a moment of heavenly bliss, she eats your head. Just a rumor, mind you. I think they're mainly after our ammonia and cats. And beer.

Anyway, that's what they're saying at the Spinward Bar at George Lucas Station.

From what I've gathered... if you've seen one, you've pretty much seen them all.

I just use my TSD to get me to the sites instantly, since... I ain't got time fo dat.

Last edited:
Top Bottom