General Beluga liner

Hi Frontier, I would like to know if you plan to "rework" Saud Kruger ships. As many players I think it is a shame that the Beluga, for example, isn't the best ship in its category. I mean it's supposed to be the most exclusive and efficient starliner according to the lore... So why the Anaconda can do almost everything better ?
It would be great to increase the base jump range of Beluga, optimize heat management and cargo or passengers maximum capacity.

Thanks for your attention.
Have a nice day and fly safe commander.

CMDR Sovngaard

O7

The beluga's not all bad though, it is a lot less expensive then an anaconda.
Also it can equip a 7c fuel tank, has a lower resting heat stat and is slightly faster.

It's been an issue since it was introduced.

Anaconda is better for Bulk transport.

Orca is better for Sightseeing.

Python best for outposts.

Only reason to get a Beluga would be Luxury missions, but those are almost all but non-existent.

Another half-baked FD idea that never got the thought and execution that it deserved.

It's been an issue since it was introduced.

Anaconda is better for Bulk transport.

Orca is better for Sightseeing.

Python best for outposts.

Only reason to get a Beluga would be Luxury missions, but those are almost all but non-existent.

Another half-baked FD idea that never got the thought and execution that it deserved.
Excuse me the beluga is a fantastic miner and cargo ship, plus its great at blowing up other ships

article-0-00622DA100000258-731_634x346.jpg

How I imagine my Beluga to be.

The Beluga was a great passenger ship as was, until FD caved and made it a multi role bio waste hauler.
Putting a SLF bay on it first, a total waste on a passenger ship. I saw where this was going.
One more lame multirole ship. A combat Beluga, a combat clipper.
PEEPS need to learn how to fly to a ships strength's not the I want threads.

Last edited:
op is right. The Beluga, Orc and Dolphin are in the category of TRANSPORT ships and should be build as such. These ships are not designed to fight so their best quality is to transport pax or cargo long distances so the jump ranges on these things should be the highest in the game. The conda makes no sense in design. How is it that the two other ships in its class, the cutter and corvette, have grossly more weight almost double or more but the conda has more armour??? How is the conda lighter than the small python and a few other medium ships!!! The Beluga is in the worst shape of them all and needs its base weight lighted significantly to fit its logical size/role. The Beluga is a big passenger liner and like real life, large liners can travel further. Its the type of ship to be hauling between Colonia and the bubble

I just bought a Beluga for the first time this week. I'm enjoying being captain of a luxury liner.

I like beluga. Its stats do underwhelm though. I support a modest tweak to improve its passenger hauling abilities. Maybe a few more class 6 slots for cabins. Its not in any danger of becoming a combat meta so that argument doesn't apply. Its not in any danger of hauling more than the comparably priced t9 either.

Top Bottom