Best Selling Paint Jobs Only?

I thought it was a great idea to have the seasonal paint jobs available, but how is removal of most of the other paint jobs from the store an improvement? I get that paint jobs like Military Desert Sand and Tactical Olive are not popular with many pilots, but was it necessary to remove them altogether for most ships? I was thinking of picking up Marine Blue or Tactical Cobalt for my FDS but I guess I won't have to worry about that now.

I thought it was a great idea to have the seasonal paint jobs available, but how is removal of most of the other paint jobs from the store an improvement? I get that paint jobs like Military Desert Sand and Tactical Olive are not popular with many pilots, but was it necessary to remove them altogether for most ships? I was thinking of picking up Marine Blue or Tactical Cobalt for my FDS but I guess I won't have to worry about that now.
It is/was the weekend following a change to the store prices, with the history of what happens to sales in that situation there might just have been a glitch.

Last edited:
Paintjobs have disappeared and reappeared before. One time tactical ice was missing from some ships, and then returned fairly soonish.

Thanks for the replies. It is probably an error that they'll have rectified, but it also wouldn't surprise me that removing "unpopular" paint made sense to someone as a marketing tactic.

Top Bottom