Patch Notes Update Beta 2.03 incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Tinman, have you tried joining Mobius group? it's non-PVP (by policy) other than in Faction battles...I came across quite a few players last night around Dahan 3.

Ok, yesterday evening after the 2.03 patch I have finally managed to get in. Holy Guacamole! You guys did a superb job, everything is improved, the new mechanics are great, the graphics are amazing and I have also noticed a performance improvement! The music is superb, combat feels better - this game is gonna be a really big hit, continue on this route and you will blow everybody away :D

Also, shame on you - I have just spent £ 1100 for a new pc just to play Elite at best :p

From somebody that works in software development - well done to everybody at FD!

In all my gaming years I've never come across a dev team that is so on the ball with regards to getting stuff fixed. Fabulous work ethic and I'm so pleased to have bought this game to help support that.

Still Missing Assets

Hi

I realise that this is a beta and there will be hicups as the game becomes even more awesome. However during the 2.02 update I was stripped of all my assets. Having worked hard to get the discounted Cobra MkIII, weapons, credits and even bought the paint job I am now a little concerned that this might be all lost.

A ticket has been raised and I do understand that technical support are busy; however I am concerned that starting again may ruin any chance of restoring the lost assets.

Any advice for a Space Monkey that apparently left the keys in the ignition of his Cobra?

Hi

I realise that this is a beta and there will be hicups as the game becomes even more awesome. However during the 2.02 update I was stripped of all my assets. Having worked hard to get the discounted Cobra MkIII, weapons, credits and even bought the paint job I am now a little concerned that this might be all lost.

A ticket has been raised and I do understand that technical support are busy; however I am concerned that starting again may ruin any chance of restoring the lost assets.

Any advice for a Space Monkey that apparently left the keys in the ignition of his Cobra?

Uhm...you know, that there was a full wipe, so we all had to start in a Siedewinder with 1000Cr again...?
Your paint job should be still available, when you got a Cobra again.

There was a wipe so everybody has to start again. This might happen again in the Beta and will definitely happen at the end of the Beta.

I'd just like to say that I didn't have a single crash all yesterday evening! The whole thing was a great experience for me.

Great work devs!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom