Beta Content Livestream - Tonight, Monday November 7 7PM GMT!

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Hi coaster friends,

Tonight's the second of our two developer livestreams, in which I, together with special guests Jonny Watts and Sam Denney, run through some of the major features appearing in the Beta and full release!

We are incredibly excited to share these Planet Coaster updates with you as we move closer to our Beta on November 9 (two more days [big grin]), and we hope to see you all tuning in tonight at 7PM GMT: https://www.youtube.com/c/planetcoaster/live

Sidenote: I will update this post after the livestream with the video for those who cannot watch it live as well as time stamps from the stream, showing you exactly where you can listen to us talk about certain features.

[heart] Bo

The anticipation is almost nauseating. Any chance of Frontier inventing some kind of time machine to wind us forward to the beta release?! They seem to be wizards at everything else so it seems at least possible!

Great, I'm so exited for the stream of tonight! I hope We'll see too much for us to take.[haha]

Cant wait to see all rides.

I hope they will go in much detail and dont skip anything. I dont mind if the stream is 3 hours long [big grin]

Can't wait. Probably won't be able to make it at the beginning as usual, but looking forward to jumping in later. Always fun when Spoiler Sam is on a livestream!

No matter what happens on the livestream...

9E40D2DF5C8D30A72505CBF227AA419544B60474

The next 2 days will feel like forever...

Last edited:
oh yes, rct2 high resolution but still pixel. <3 so you can zoom far into it!

Last edited:
I'm thrilled for the livestream! Thanks for keeping us up to date! [yesnod]

Btw, is anyone else still missing their steam key? Did we get an e-mail? [where is it]

I'm thrilled for the livestream! Thanks for keeping us up to date! [yesnod]

Btw, is anyone else still missing their steam key? Did we get an e-mail? [where is it]

Yeah the email went out a long time ago, however you can log into your frontier account and it gives you the steam code on there. You have to click unvail to show it.

Livestream announced on facebook. with this picture attached.. isnt this the new flatride? and do i spot a fast pass entrance connected to the main path?
15000135_438065459650923_5721165067295297327_o.jpg

Edit: Someone told me this is a general picture that is being used from the start.. still looks like the new ride to me, with a new path :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom