Better late than never

• Thread starter Deleted member 182079
  • Start date

Deleted member 182079

D
Improvised Components: Confirmed to be in the game (y)
1596135843281.jpeg
1596135837050.jpeg

So all those engineering upgrades I've made were all thanks to our humble Material Traders!

This game continues to surprise me, after all this time.

Deleted member 182079

D
Next is to find the Legendary Pharmaceutical Isolators :ROFLMAO:
Those aren't that big a problem - I mean, they are, but some NPC Condas sometimes drop them, albeit rarely.

I think it was Military Capacitators (?) which I also only discovered more recently for the first time (maybe within the last 12-24 months) but I don't recall them being used for any blueprints that I'd apply very often.

Last night really cracked me up though. 5 years.

I collected one Pharm Iso from a destroyed pirate recently, totally caught me off-guard.

Used to be you could find Improvised Components in systems where the control faction was in civil war.
Improvised components are in civil unrest system lead by the faction. I found them after 5 years in this game lol.
For pharmaceutical isolators, i meant it's hard to find some (or i was soo unlucky) in outbreak systems in high grade emission signals.
I use to find grade 5 and get them all in one go instead of waiting/grind for hours.

MSC & the other military ones are as common as Imp Shielding in the right space. Isn't it War in Fed? Its War or a type of war somewhere Im sure, I never pay attention I just farm the 3-4 HGEs when the 1st has MSCs and usually they all or 3/4 have MSCs. This is after the patch/update a few months ago, the one before FCs, before that I never found them but after that no problem so assumed been 'fixed', havent searched since FC so may have been 'unfixed' again.

PI's for me have always involved dirty trades. Not 1 Elite Conda yet has dropped em for me.

I hit on an actual Elite goldrush situation a while back when i stumbled/wobbled upon two outbreak systems basically next door to each other. Honestly, i filled them up to max😎, even traded a few later on 😱
o7

Top Bottom