Better support for ultra-wide displays on PC.

The game "supports" ultra-wide displays in that it actually uses the space on the side to show the game rather than having black bars, however the HUD elements are not moved to the edges of the screen and act as if the display is 16:9. Personally I would much prefer having the HUD elements all the way out on the screen so it blocks the parts that are less interesting rather than blocking part of the track for example when looking at the map screen (picture, downscaled because 1440p was too big to upload). Either create presets that let the user select where they want each element of the HUD to be, or let them be movable by the user so they can have it exactly as they want, maybe even let users re-size them to fit other aspect ratios or even just see more when using 16:9.

Also, get rid of Denuvo, nothing good comes from having anything to do with Denuov...

Attachments

• F1 Manager Map HUD.png
    F1 Manager Map HUD.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
This has been announced as being fixed in Patch 1.7. Week commencing the 19th Sept is their aim. Should also address the AI on slowdown laps among other things.

FOURS MORE DAYS, i am going to die :
  • either because my expectations will not be meet....BAD
  • Or because they respected the deadline and fixes some more bugs ...GOOD

This has been announced as being fixed in Patch 1.7. Week commencing the 19th Sept is their aim. Should also address the AI on slowdown laps among other things.
Any announcements about pit exit when you're at the end of the pitlane? Seems like even if there's a gap they just wait for the entire field to pass them...

Top Bottom