PvP Powerplay Faction: Aisling Duval Better way to earn...?

Yeah right, as I understand you can go to defend your PP faction in an expansion system of your own PP faction, or undermine a control system of another PP faction.

What I was wondering is if among all the control systems there are some with higher respawn rate, due to anarchy or whatever.
I dont do this in anarchy. But what helps with the spawn rate is when I'm hunting Fed ships and the cops show up because they belong to the local faction which makes them fair game (+30pts per kill). Hope that helps.

Yeah right, as I understand you can go to defend your PP faction in an expansion system of your own PP faction, or undermine a control system of another PP faction.

What I was wondering is if among all the control systems there are some with higher respawn rate, due to anarchy or whatever.

No, its all roughly the same bar RNG. Some you might have wings of targets, the other NPC intruders from other factions.

Also, it does not matter if its anarchy, PP bounties are separate and will always be accrued. They are not like regular bounties though, and won't get you barred from that system (i.e. make you wanted by the local fuzz).

While i was pledged to LYR, i used to get merits by going in a Hudson expansion system and fight in Security Zones. 10 merits per ship destroyed.
One get no other reward - no credits, nothing - only the 10 merits per ship. And the ships are of the engineered type, like in a CZ

Then I think I will rather go to a high populated control system, like >10 billion people, perhaps there is a higher amount of ships there.

Update: I've been searching low and high and I can confirm that all places are more or less the same as Rubbernuke commented.
However, it seems that high profit control systems have a bit more traffic. I've been fighting 4 or 5 ships at the same time there and this doesn't happen often anywhere else.

Top Bottom