Ungrateful dripping in abundance...God forbid.
So far, excellent release, apart from a few disappointments.
- No new dedicated mining or exploration ship
You seem to not notice that the Krait Phantom is IMHO a pure upgrade and better exploration ship than the Asp-X if the #'s on the coriolis site are correct. You can fit in more AND get a better jump range. So if the extra cost isn't an issue then I don't see why it wouldn't be a better exploration ship.
I'm inclined to agree based on raw numbers alone. There are several factors that would make the difference for me, and I'll have to spend some more time in the beta this week to see how they shake out:You seem to not notice that the Krait Phantom is IMHO a pure upgrade and better exploration ship than the Asp-X if the #'s on the coriolis site are correct. You can fit in more AND get a better jump range. So if the extra cost isn't an issue then I don't see why it wouldn't be a better exploration ship.
We’re pleased to announce when the next set of beta content for Beyond - Chapter Four will be deployed to the beta server!
Hoping they fixed the CZ BGS behavior regarding completing scenarios/goals in the CZ. Currently finishing goals has no effect on war, just like CZ massacre missions have no impact on the BGS wars. I really wonder why they bother adding all of this cool new scenario content if it's a toy steering wheel facade that's attached to nothing?
Can't wait to try out the new ships.
I think everything you all are doing is absolutely fantastic.
Don't let the negative people on here even bother.
A update that you guys could have easily made a paid update, and it's all good.
It's amazing that people are already complaining about something that they haven't even done.
Buy it. Try it. If you like it.
If you don't, be quiet and do something else.
Beta is for testing.
Want the game to be better for you and everyone else.
Constructive criticism and possible solutions. Not whining and moaning.
why should it be different for that stuff as with the rest of the things they add.
multicrew was released, but thoroughly left alone.
engineering was revamped, but soon after left alone with any new module released being un-moddable tech broker stuff or just not getting any blueprints (limpet controller)
thargoid/guardian stuff is very much isolated, except damaged stations.
Also, other issues that MUST be addressed soon if not in the beta include:
- Smoother Deaths/Explosions without freezing framerate.
- Less lag between opening the mission board.
- Less lag between opening the galaxy/ system map.
- Less lag between jumping in and out of supercruise.
- Ability to stack Guardian Frame Shift Drive Boosters (Long Exploration Trips).
- Guardian Components getting stuck in the Obelisks (Gotta jump SRV to them).
- Maybe an auto-leave station? I know it would help traders with plotting as they disembark.
- Auto request dock option (you can turn on/off) when you are 7,500km from station.
- Fix holographic representations so I don't have to go to my contacts panel to fix them (Stations / Outposts)
- Locked Sectors? Seriously, I say no more...
Agreed, some of those were optional. But the Xbox SRVs crash issue, interdiction bugs, Muticrew, Wing, and Mission payouts need to be addressed. If not in this release, the next one.