Billboard "Advertising" Animals / Shops

How does this work?

I would have thought there would be a picture of said animal or shop on the screen but the "Chief Beef" picture was still there.

Does enabling an advert for a specific animal or shop actively encourage people to go and visit?

How does this work?

I would have thought there would be a picture of said animal or shop on the screen but the "Chief Beef" picture was still there.

Does enabling an advert for a specific animal or shop actively encourage people to go and visit?

Yes, if it falls within their interests and/or needs, like hunger, or favourite animal.

But it won't automatically give you a image or video after you select a shop/animal to advertise, you need to manually select one from the media list.

How does this work?

You can actually upload your own images from your computer to the frontier developments user data folder in your documents folder on the default drive of your computer (for PC anyway) and use those in billboards. You can create your own posters or just put pictures of animals, or I suppose screenshots of particular animals there to use. Getting the aspect ratios right can be a bit of a challenge, but it's a cool feature.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Top Bottom