Billionaire's Treasure Hunt Discussion

Hey everyone,

Thought we'd give you a nice place to discuss your theories about where this mystery object might be hidden!

Feel free to post in the thread below. Happy hunting!

Ed (and Steve)

PS - if you've got no idea what I'm talking about, check GalNet for the first clue!

Last edited:
For those not in game Galnet can be checked here:
https://community.elitedangerous.com/galnet

"Following a long hiatus, reclusive philanthropist Alfred Jeffress has announced a new treasure hunt, and once again he is offering a share of his vast personal fortune to the winner.

In a statement, Jeffress confirmed that the event will follow the same format as his previous treasure hunts. A mystery object has been placed somewhere in space, and the first person to find it and deliver it to a specified location will win the competition. Jeffress has released a riddle that he claims will set participants on the path to finding the mystery object:

"The king's resting place is where I'm hid. Entrusted to a queen, with a spring in her steps."

With such a generous prize on offer, the event is sure to capture the imagination of the galactic community."

Last edited:
After the last one I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna join the hunt, I already wasted enough time on that broken event.

I think the clues to the last hunt are still scattered around some bulletin boards: I stumbled across one a month or so ago.

Could be misleading and needs tidying up first maybe?

If the translation to other languages than german have the same quality, I hereby swear that the winner will be british. @Ed, could you doublecheck? Second clue is translated very wrong :)

I'm to for these hunts. I never got a single hint from them.
edit: What do you need to read in order to "get" them?

Last edited:
I'm to for these hunts. I never got a single hint from them.
edit: What do you need to read in order to "get" them?

It´s a matter of knowledge in combination with google skills and you have to play the game in english, otherwise you are lost (in translation).

The current riddles are somehow historical/lyrical related.

Put it in a moving NPC. I was gonna suggest a human player but harassment prolly so I digress.
But something different maybe?
Only when the stars or planets align...something outside the box.

Other than that I think it's a rabbit queen.

Last edited:
Don't leave it like that it you really know then leave an extra clue

Fair enough.

The galnet clue is the stuff of legends and myths.

Though as I said, I'm not in game. This is just how the last one panned out with this type of clue. There might be a chance I'm wrong?

Last edited:
Top Bottom