Bilu Wildlife Park

Hi i am new to the forum, and just wanted to share the zoo i am currently working at, it is called Bilu Wildlife Park (Bilu meaning beautiful in a native language of my country). I dont really love the name, but i was uninspired and didn´t know how to name it, so it just stayed with Bilu WP.
Right now I only have the entrance, the staff buildings and one habitat, the galápagos giant tortoise. Hope you like it!
I used a lot of things from the workshop, so all the credit goes for the original creators. Also sorry if my english is bad, its not my first language.

This is the entrance
FzdmoWA.png

Right when you enter you can see a little pond with a food court
qE9RWbA.png

Since we dont have ducks ingame, I uses some of the workshop for the pond.
3064Zz6.png

The food court forms part of a restaurant with some shops inside
Wnl0QcM.jpg

zXyzuFg.jpg

And to the right of the restaurant there is a gift shop, with souvenirs and toys for the kids
AlEUwKX.jpg

bNpUZEX.png

If you chose to go to the left there are two paths, one only for staff that goes to the staff facilities and the other one for guests ,going to the tortoise habitat. There is also a sign with the schedule of the shows that the park offers. I dont really like how the sign looks so i will probably change it soon.
Im35nEB.png

For now we are going to see the staff facilities
UQJ5BE1.png

First of all there is a kitchen, where the keepers prepare food for the animals in the park
ATmPvPS.png

1k4t3Kg.png

The kitchen also counts with a freezer
evarlZX.png

Next to the kitchen there is a vet clinic, that includes a quarantine zone, a surgery room, and an office for the head veterinary.
Q2pzn67.png

B6UGdsI.jpg

AtUAbG1.jpg

a02Hkse.png

The last building is for the staff to relax and includes things such as a staff kitchen whit a refrigerator, a coffe machine and microwaves, and a TV room, with books and sofas
lvJV4Nt.png

ugTBrCC.png

szLmOwN.png

So now, going back to the main path, to ther left there are the first animals of thepark, a pair of lesser antillean iguanas. There are two terrariums cause i wanted it to look like it is only one big terrarium for the iguanas.
ycvDoEV.png

Ye70BvA.png

And to the right of them, the galápagos tortoises. We currently have 7, two males and 5 females (i keep them from fighting by having three in the indor exhibit and four out, but in real life they could go in and out whenever they want)
CuAzDf6.jpg

rvxQhiA.png

Following the path you can see the indoor exhibit, for when it gets cold
UQs69fR.jpg

wuUUjva.jpg

And if you keep going, just besides the tortoise indoor habitat, you can see the Reptile Experience, a show featuring reptiles from all over the world for the visitors to learn about these wonderful creaures!
UvKNo56.jpg

The idea is that guests could sit here and watch the keepers talking about tortoises and other reptiles that are off the public view, in the building behind the stage.
mA9w2u9.jpg

And lastly, an aereal view of the park
brJIuZ3.jpg

Last edited:

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
The forum will only attach files that are a certain size (I think it might be only 1Mb). Your best best is to use an image hosting site like https://imgur.com/ and then use the BBCode to link it onto the forums.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
That is a really nice looking park, @Morrocoyo thank you for sharing it with us! Welcome to the forums! 😊

Enjoy the game! We look forward to more of your work! ❤️

That is a really nice looking park, @Morrocoyo thank you for sharing it with us! Welcome to the forums! 😊

Enjoy the game! We look forward to more of your work! ❤️
Thanks!
What you did with the ducks really brought a smile to my face 😁🦆
Glad you like it!!

Alright, these last days i didnt have a lot of free time so it was hard to advance on the zoo, but here is what ive been working on
First of all i added a small quarantine enclosure next to the vet clinic
9UpQzeN.jpg

The next part of the zoo, right next to the tortoises, is a big lake where a group of lemurs live together with a flock of greater flamingos.Left of the path to the tortoise indoor exhibit, you can see the little beach where the flamingos live. There is also a small shelter for the flamingos to go when it gets colder. The metal plates on the walls are supposed to be mirrors, to make the flamingos think they are in a big flock and feel safer.
mTQLQhF.jpg

sZOYHNs.jpg

tHoJSMd.jpg

Cb0x5Ch.jpg

The enclosure has a also has a small island with a special mud substrate for them to build their nests
au5loKr.jpg

Next to that one, there are other 3 islands, where our group of lemurs live. They are currently 2 red ruffed lemurs and 8 ringtailed lemurs inhabiting these islands.
Zc5cUeF.jpg

vd8W4S9.jpg

YerCSlD.jpg

1yw11YG.jpg

QRDjUHc.jpg

The islands connect with a shelter, that consists of three different indoor exhibits with sliding doors, that can be used to separate animals if there are fighting problems. One of the indoor exhibit has acces to a small outdoor enclosure, so if an animal is put there, it can at least go outside a bit and bask under the sun.
96wBFxe.jpg

7sG2KCc.jpg

ebfroF8.jpg

bewtBE8.jpg

PVon3Q1.jpg

Thats all for this update, thanks for all the positive comments! Next im planning to probably make an australian zone, but i dont really know. Also, a small question: if i add modded animals to this park, can I show the empty exhibits without showing the modded animal itself in the forum?

Last edited:
Top Bottom