Birds N Fishes

Hi all,
I don't know if people have been asking about it, but for now there's no any flying bird or any fish (like carps in a fountain for example), in the game.
Could anybody from Frontier tell me (if is it possible) if in a future they intend to include these animals in the game ? Some DLC, an expansion, etc but in the same game.

Thank you Frontier, you are making an awesome game.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Thank you for your enthusiasm about Planet Zoo!

I am just a volunteer moderator and I do not work for Frontier, so my reply should not be considered as an official reply;

Frontier generally does not announce or discuss their plans for future content for their games. As such, they won't be able to tell you if they have any intentions for including birds and/or fish in the game.

Birds are such an integral part of zoos (even more so than fishes) that I would be quite surprised, if FDev wouldn't add them as an expansion.
I believe it would be a major expansion, though, as the underlaying flight mechanics and additional building parts for aviaries probably exceed the scope of a "small DLC".

Obviously, this is just an opinion (hope!) and has nothing to do with what FDev will or will not do.

Last edited:
Thank you for your enthusiasm about Planet Zoo!

I am just a volunteer moderator and I do not work for Frontier, so my reply should not be considered as an official reply;

Frontier generally does not announce or discuss their plans for future content for their games. As such, they won't be able to tell you if they have any intentions for including birds and/or fish in the game.

I see. Thank you for the clarification. We can only wait :cautious:

Top Bottom