Game Discussions Black Desert Online

I suppose that makes sense really, you only hear about the bad guilds because any that are good are just ticking away nicely doing their thing.
Yeah, it's the same thing with the forum - people are more likely to come here to solve problems or complain than they are to come here just to say how well the game plays. :D
But even though. It discourages you from things. :)

Deleted member 110222

D
You must be the luckiest player out there. Any time I hear somebody talking about guilds in MMOs, it's nothing but nightmares and horrors.
Luckier than that. I've got the highest non-officer role in the guild so I actually have a three month grace period. 😂

We only have the kick to ensure space for active players. If you come back you will be given a new invite without question. :)
I suppose that makes sense really, you only hear about the bad guilds because any that are good are just ticking away nicely doing their thing.
Indeed, which is my guild in a nutshell. Just quietly having a laugh. Honestly the best thing I've had this year. Lots of friends.

Seen a video today by a brit guy called Lazy Peon who played the game a few years ago and didnt get on with the p2w aspects of it and bar for such being quite low.
He made an updated video for 2020 and says its massively improved in many ways including the p2w bar being raised to the point now where it's not required to get to ultra end game without using your wallet.

@ Jezzah, Honestly not being 'funny' but could you please explain the last half of your last sentence as I am struggling to understand, what with the double negative in there ?

Top Bottom