Black Holes- Enhancing Your Experience [Tutorial]

I'll care about blackholes in ED when they are blackholes and not just placeholder graphics. You should be able to feel it's pull in supercruise from appropriate distances and crossing the event horizon should play an intense hyperdrive-esque cut leading to the rebuy screen without fail.

I would make long trips just to see that alone, but I wouldn't take a few jumps to see the current harmless placeholder graphic. No have power, no be epic. 🤷‍♂️

It’s been like that for a long time now - I was hoping that it was going to change with the exploration updates, but obviously it didn’t - I (personally) would love exactly what 60mm has said, Black Holes are deadly - it would be nice if they were made so. At present I’m more scared of white dwarfs and a bad entrance from hyperspace!

Great video OP.

They should be the most dangerous space anomalies we can can encounter. However, your video clearly illustrates there is much beauty to be seen with what we have.

At present, the ⭕️ button on PS4 is more dangerous with default bindings than a BH...

Top Bottom