Dinosaurs Black indominus rex

Your Feature Request / Idea
The Basic indominus rex is all white,then I hope you can add a skin is all black of indominus rex.

Your Feature Request / Idea
The Basic indominus rex is all white,then I hope you can add a skin is all black of indominus rex.

This is the coastal cosmetic skin:
latest

Black enough?

On the same topic, I'd appreciate a white Indoraptor

Wait, the skin changed? It’s no longer all black? Well this makes it easy for me not to do Jurassic on Nublar lol. Unless it gets changed back.

The reasoning was probably that they felt just a pure black indominus was too much edgelord even for this silly movie monster. I actually prefer this (hot take i know) because it has some breakup in its design, but hey. You guys go ahead and be edgy, i couldnt care less for this animal anyway.

The reasoning was probably that they felt just a pure black indominus was too much edgelord even for this silly movie monster. I actually prefer this (hot take i know) because it has some breakup in its design, but hey. You guys go ahead and be edgy, i couldnt care less for this animal anyway.

I disagree with you, IMO those dark marks in the face give the creature a more sinister look than if it were just plain black.

As i quote from another post: i personally fought against the jurassic challenge to get that all black skin, and specially after getting dr. wu's dlc i thought i could make a yin and yan indominus couple of pure black and white. I know they can't change it back again, but will you please add it as another skin alteration ?

I actually angry about this change, I took a ton of time and energy on Jurassic mode for all black I-rex, then they change it with out warning. Disgusting.

Top Bottom