Black Power Play

What would be cool is to have much further variations in Humanity.

The Anthology of stories contained characters from different systems, the unique properties of which caused the humans whom lived there to be quite different.

Still human, not alien, but no longer Sol-Earth like humans we see everywhere.
I think we do according to engineer and NPCs flying around

Since Torval is on the her death bed, can we get a black power play character?

FEDERALLY ALIGNED :cool:

I'm game.

cc69a5e7edd30cbcebb172da886d9958.gif

and im allowed to counter debate

you have offerd nothing of lore just get rid of torval put in black power leader. that's not lore

just as much as you have to offer.
Well what kind of story or lore would give him?
Would he be passive(asking) or aggressive (Hudson)
Where you put his home world?

Well what kind of story or lore would give him?
Would he be passive(asking) or aggressive (Hudson)
Where you put his home world?
its not my job you make your argument I dont think added a removing a pp character and adding a different one. the devs time would be betters spent fixing powerplays current problems or heck any other problem currently affecting ED.

your the one that want this go on give us your person lore homeworld etc.

Feds already have a black guy, Felicia Winters. Whats wrong with that?

I think she is mixed race, but its quite hard to actually know for sure because we only have a bobblehead, one concept art picture and the powerplay (low resolution too) portrait to go on. In my head she is Halle Berry though, the thinking commanders Aisling.

So this new guy could be with Federation, Maybe as military power player. Rise to Admiral and been gain traction!!
Or
Maybe he could take over Colonia as bring order to the anarchy over there

The proposition of the OP is nonsensical, an attempt to apply this early 21st century wokeness to a fictional universe set in the 34th century. Perhaps just stick to rewriting the past?
Bro ur too deep right now😂, it thought and idea, sense Im the original post I have right to specify.
Is there a character you would like to see added if not please stay on topic

Its impossible for a Power to work in Colonia, its too small and too remote- plus the hippies there would hate it.
True true but there are people there, just like many governmental power they started small, created rules to manage the people, and eventually became a government. I'm sure some people in Colonia share federally aligned ideologies

Powerplay requires densely populated regions of space to be "profitable" and power expansion. Colonia is a collection of low-population systems thinly spread out across a fairly large area. If you transplanted the Colonia star systems to a region of space just on the edge of the Bubble, no Power would want to expand into it - it's simply too expensive. For a Power to gain any traction in Colonia it would need to work under radically different rules to that of the rest of PowerPlay. And to what end? So that unarmed explorers who happen to be pledged to a Power get blown up on arrival in Colonia?

Nope. Bad idea, that one.

Powerplay requires densely populated regions of space to be "profitable" and power expansion. Colonia is a collection of low-population systems thinly spread out across a fairly large area. If you transplanted the Colonia star systems to a region of space just on the edge of the Bubble, no Power would want to expand into it - it's simply too expensive. For a Power to gain any traction in Colonia it would need to work under radically different rules to that of the rest of PowerPlay. And to what end? So that unarmed explorers who happen to be pledged to a Power get blown up on arrival in Colonia?

Nope. Bad idea, that one.

At best you'd have two control systems (including the capital), from the bubble to Colonia would cost something stupid like 3 million CC.

Top Bottom