Bobble head ideas (messy car)

I was enjoying a long flight to a distant planet in my cutter and just taking in the scenery. Then I started looking around the cabin and realized... THERE ARE NO CUP-HOLDERS!!!:eek: I paid how much for this ship and it doesn't even come with a cup-holder?! So I got to thinking, I would like to see a bobble head that was a soda cup in a cup-holder. And maybe a greasy cheese-burger. Oh, and a dancing hula-girl. Please :)

Err... I'm not sure, but this (located in the FAS) seems to register to most people as a drink dispenser...

39497x2139.jpg

Haha! But it's clear over there. How are you supposed to reach that from the pilot's seat? And where's the cup? Do you just put your head in with your mouth pointing up and push the button? (That would explain the concave shape of it. It's a headrest.:p) And where's the straw dispenser? No way, man. If I can't reach my drink AND shoot aliens at the same time, it's not good enough.

I was enjoying a long flight to a distant planet in my cutter and just taking in the scenery. Then I started looking around the cabin and realized... THERE ARE NO CUP-HOLDERS!!!:eek: I paid how much for this ship and it doesn't even come with a cup-holder?! So I got to thinking, I would like to see a bobble head that was a soda cup in a cup-holder. And maybe a greasy cheese-burger. Oh, and a dancing hula-girl. Please :)

Oh, man, that is a fantastic idea! It'd be great if they could have trash items as well - old newspapers, empty soda cans and crumpled cigarette packets...... and perhaps instead of the animation being them twanging round on a spring, they could slide across the dash as you yaw left or right!

Oh, man, that is a fantastic idea! It'd be great if they could have trash items as well - old newspapers, empty soda cans and crumpled cigarette packets...... and perhaps instead of the animation being them twanging round on a spring, they could slide across the dash as you yaw left or right!

Indeed....and maybe some of those small potted cacti/succulents you can buy these days, or a bonsai or two....

Exactly! I was thinking that maybe the soda could be sloshing around in the cup too.

Top Bottom