Bought from oculus store, but when i open and try to login says i dont have it

So, I bought the game from oculus store and made an account when i installed it with the same email that i use for oculus. When i try to login it just says please redeem/purchase the game to continue. Just bought it, about to uninstall it and not even try it unless there is an easy fix. Can anyone help?

So, I bought the game from oculus store and made an account when i installed it with the same email that i use for oculus. When i try to login it just says please redeem/purchase the game to continue. Just bought it, about to uninstall it and not even try it unless there is an easy fix. Can anyone help?
Have you tried Oculus support?

No code, wasn't given one when I bought the game from oculus. And tried oculus support and haven't heard back from them. Tried frontier support and haven't heard from them either.

Haven't heard from anyone and the more i try to get help the more problems i am having with Frontier. Seems like this game is just a disaster and I should just get a refund. Never not been able to play a game through oculus because of the developer. Probably just chalk this game up as a loss.

Yes, but when I open it I have to login to the game through another window that auto pops up. When I try to login on that window it tells me I need to purchase the game.

Yes, but when I open it I have to login to the game through another window that auto pops up. When I try to login on that window it tells me I need to purchase the game.
Did you try the steps from Oculus support?
  • Restart the Oculus app on your PC.
  • Uninstall and then reinstall the game or app.
  • Restart your computer.
They are going to ask you to do this anyway.

Done all that, several times. It's an issue with the account with Frontier. It's not linked to my oculus store purchase for some reason. This game looks cool, and was really excited to try it. After all this though I doubt I will even try it out. Unless frontier gets back with me and fixes the account by the end of the day I will just chalk this game up as a failure.

Done all that, several times. It's an issue with the account with Frontier. It's not linked to my oculus store purchase for some reason. This game looks cool, and was really excited to try it. After all this though I doubt I will even try it out. Unless frontier gets back with me and fixes the account by the end of the day I will just chalk this game up as a failure.
So if you go to the Frontier store here
Can you login?

Yes, but it's not showing anything that helps. I wasn't given a product key or anything when I bought from Oculus. I tried using the receipt number but that didn't work. It's still not showing that I have the game on the frontier website either

Yes, but it's not showing anything that helps. I wasn't given a product key or anything when I bought from Oculus. I tried using the receipt number but that didn't work. It's still not showing that I have the game on the frontier website either
Go to the My Downloadable Products page.

No partner keys, no product key, can't link my oculus account with Frontier. Absolutely nothing I can do at this point until someone from frontier uns my account. Normally don't leave reviews on games but I think this deserves one star on the Oculus store. I will update it if they actually try to help me fix it.

Top Bottom