Bounty Hunters Wanted - Two contracts on offer

Welcome CMDR's,

Due to the terrible crimes committed against me by TJ and Ian Phillips I am placing a contract on both of their CMDR's.

Although I am not the richest of players I can pay 15 million credits for the in-game death of either of them. That's my entire wealth in the game, I'd even have to sell the ship to pay it but it would be well worth the cost just to get some revenge. An image or video of them being blown up is all I require as proof.

Their crimes?

1g2tlu.jpg

My Avatar has been turned into moderators propaganda by one of these two notorious villain's. Of course we all know that normally TJ is to blame but this time I am not so sure and so I have no choice but to once again ask for the communities help in bringing justice to the galaxy.

I thank-you for taking the time to reading this and can only hope you are able to help put a stop to their reign or terror! :D

Fly safe CMDR's

Last edited:
15 million? Paltry.

Come on Bran. You are going to have to do better than that. I've already had the biggest bounty ever offered in ED placed on me. Man up and beat it....

http://imgur.com/a/GV9WO

And no doubt you deserved this. I however am a poor explorer who has never chased credits hence why I am prepared to offer 100% of my worth. If I had 10 billion I would be happy to pay that too but I don't.

I can do no more.

But I do see we have CMDR's willing to do it for free! :D

Stop hiding behind words, CMDR Reighdar - you will be found - man up and name your system! :D

Ian Phillips

Volunteer Moderator
And no doubt you deserved this. I however am a poor explorer who has never chased credits hence why I am prepared to offer 100% of my worth. If I had 10 billion I would be happy to pay that too but I don't.

I can do no more.

But I do see we have CMDR's willing to do it for free! :D

Stop hiding behind words, CMDR Reighdar - you will be found - man up and name your system! :D

Currently somewhere around Colonia.

(although might change in about 10 minutes :D)

Last edited:

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
I'm colourblind.

(lol I actually am)

WHERES MY MONEAH!!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
The problem is this: If I shoot T.J. down, it would NOT be his fault (or at least it would entirely be his fault until his ship goes boom and he ceases to exist enough to hold blame). From here on it's my fault, and when something isn't T.J's fault it causes a rip in the space/time continuum that can reach into past and future and put the blame on me also for all eternity....

OH MY HOLY COBRA IT HAPPENED, I CAN FEEL IT, IT'S MY FAULT TOO, SOMEONE HELP ME!

...okay, panic over. Just a stomach upset.

Last edited:

Ian Phillips

Volunteer Moderator
The problem is this: If I shoot T.J. down, it would NOT be his fault (or at least it would entirely be his fault until his ship goes boom and he ceases to exist enough to hold blame). From here on it's my fault, and when something isn't T.J's fault it causes a rip in the space/time continuum that can reach into past and future and put the blame on me also for all eternity....

OH MY HOLY COBRA IT HAPPENED, I CAN FEEL IT, IT'S MY FAULT TOO, SOMEONE HELP ME!

...okay, panic over. Just a stomach upset.

Actually - I think "Its Bran's Fault"

Ian Phillips

Volunteer Moderator
Top Bottom