BP: Living Wall and Cascading Fountain

Hi all,

I've uploaded one of my blueprints to the workshop for the first time. It's something for those inbetween areas where guests recharge before reaching the next habitat. Check out my Living Wall & Cascading Fountain:

DF2536C451BFC938961DCA193D4888B47DA83653

F81B607640CC98D6314E8060AE068BE3FFEFF779

CF5740BF40FA8A02E4359103DC7E11647C0A8082

2A0060EF8C44AA4E9E46D150427EFDBF69D25534

Last edited:
It looks absolutely great. It inspired me to maybe create something similar when I'm combining the Gorilla House and Bonobo House in my Zoo into a Ape House (but if I do it, it will only include African Plants. But maybe I will use this Blueprint in a Guest Area or in another Zoo. It's really great Work

Thank you, Urufu :cool:

Look forward to seeing your African themed version!
I'm not completely sure yet if I will do it because I still need to come up with a good Design for the Building but I will show Pictures if I will do it. I do already know how I want to place the Indoor-Enclosures but it will most likely take a lot of time to come up with a good Design how the Building will look from the Outside. I think I should build my already planned Stuff in Sandbox so I don't forget important Stuff like Enclosure Layout and which Floor in which Color I want to use

I'm not completely sure yet if I will do it because I still need to come up with a good Design for the Building but I will show Pictures if I will do it. I do already know how I want to place the Indoor-Enclosures but it will most likely take a lot of time to come up with a good Design how the Building will look from the Outside. I think I should build my already planned Stuff in Sandbox so I don't forget important Stuff like Enclosure Layout and which Floor in which Color I want to use
Absolutely and if you do wanna carry anything over to the zoo you're working on, you can just save it as a blueprint

Absolutely and if you do wanna carry anything over to the zoo you're working on, you can just save it as a blueprint
I could completely create the Building in Sandbox-Mode and create a Blueprint that surrounds the entire Area which I can use to build, so I don't build it too big.
A big Part of the Indoor Design is already done and I've already planned where I will create the Plant Wall. Also got the Idea that I can place a Door in the Plant Wall and if we ever get a Aye-aye I can build a dark Room behind it where they will live

Top Bottom