Brief overview of the stream?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hey! I wasn't able to catch the stream and I also can't find the time to watch the whole thing. Can anyone give a brief overview of what was talked about throughout the stream?

I'm curious about gameplay aspects, reveals and some early bird info (release date, content etc).

Thanks!

No mod support at initial release. Showed us walkthroughs of parks, looked amazing! Didn't show any real gameplay just yet but soon. Well worth watching the stream if it becomes available again to rewatch.

Hey! I wasn't able to catch the stream and I also can't find the time to watch the whole thing. Can anyone give a brief overview of what was talked about throughout the stream?

I'm curious about gameplay aspects, reveals and some early bird info (release date, content etc).

Thanks!

Definitely worth a watch when the Youtube video is processed.

Not much gameplay was given as stated above, or any release date unfortunately. What they did say about alpha was we would get a lot of the scenery to play around with and test which I'm looking forward too, and the terrain tools and flatrides!

Not much gameplay was given as stated above, or any release date unfortunately. What they did say about alpha was we would get a lot of the scenery to play around with and test which I'm looking forward too, and the terrain tools and flatrides!

Is that insisting there WON'T be any buildable coasters in the alpha?

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Is that insisting there WON'T be any buildable coasters in the alpha?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom