Broken Rides

This ride keeps breaking. I have to close tho whole ride and move the station slightly to get it to work again. The line just keeps growing, the entrance gate never opens. I just rebuilt it 3 times and it still doesn't work. Im not sure how much more of this crap beta game I can handle. So many stupid bugs ..
brokenRide01a.JPG

Last edited:
You seem to have a set up which is never gonna work because you don't have a circuit. If it's set to shuttle then your cars can't get in to the station so they can't go anywhere. Not a bug this time...

You seem to have a set up which is never gonna work because you don't have a circuit. If it's set to shuttle then your cars can't get in to the station so they can't go anywhere. Not a bug this time...

What (s)he said.

To be clear, @azmundai, if you don't have a complete loop, which you don't, you can only have 1 car going back and forth.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
It works fine, 60% of the time. It is a continuous loop. It randomly stops working until I close the ride and move the station .02m left or right. Sometimes just reassigning the entrance works. Usually it doesnt.

It works fine, 60% of the time. It is a continuous loop. It randomly stops working until I close the ride and move the station .02m left or right. Sometimes just reassigning the entrance works. Usually it doesnt.

I think people are saying it's not a loop because we don't see track on the left of your station in the pic but I guess we wouldn't in a tight shot like this because the track for a ride like this would be up higher like a monorail, not on the ground like the 4x4 track. I assume that's the exit ramp we see at the very bottom of the pic? You are right about it being a bug - if it works 60% of the time, it's set up correctly. I had similar issues with my 4x4 track on the zoo that 1.0.3 broke. It mostly worked but now and then it would just stop and the line would build up and I'd have to restart the game to get it working again. If restarting the game fixes something - it's a bug.

Top Bottom